This was so good!! And easy! Air frying is a game changer for frozen cauliflower gnocchi.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen cauliflower gnocchi, thawed, divided
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley or basil
- 1 cup reduced-sodium marinara sauce, warmed
- Preheat air fryer to 375 degrees F. Toss 1 package gnocchi, 1 1/2 tablespoons oil and 2 tablespoons Parmesan together in a large bowl.
- Coat the basket of the air fryer with cooking spray. Transfer the gnocchi mixture to the basket; cook for 5 minutes, turning once halfway through. Transfer to a large bowl. Repeat the procedure with the remaining gnocchi and oil and 2 tablespoons Parmesan. Sprinkle the cooked gnocchi with parsley and the remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan. Serve with marinara.