- ½ small romaine heart, coarsely chopped
- ¼ English hothouse cucumber
- 1 c kale leaves
- ¾ c cilantro leaves with tender stems
- 2 TBSP lime juice
Tomatoes And Assembly
- 1 slice thick country-style bread
- Olive oil
- 3 unripe green tomatoes, sliced ½ inch thick
- 1 TBSP red wine vinegar
- Black pepper
- 8 ozs burrata or fresh mozzarella, torn into pieces
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- ½ c toasted pine nuts
- 1 c cilantro leaves or pea shoots with tender stems
Prepare a grill for medium-high heat or heat a grill pan over medium-high. Brush tomatoes and bread on both sides with oil and grill until lightly charred, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer to plates and drizzle with vinegar, ⅓ c green juice. Season with salt and pepper, top with burrata.
Toss scallions, jalapeño, pine nuts, breadcrumbs, 2 TBSP green juice, and remaining 3 TBSP oil in a medium bowl; season with salt and pepper. Add cilantro and toss again to bring everything together.
Scatter scallion mixture evenly over tomatoes and burrata; drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt.