We had some amazing pepperoni come in our Mantry box (I need to get more now) this is the pizza I came up with to honor it choke full of spring goodness.
- 1 ball of pizza dough
- Olive oil
- 1 bag 4 cheese blend of white cheese Trader Joe’s
- Thick slices pepperoni or regular
- 4 garlic scapes sliced thin
- 4 spring onions sliced thin
- 1/4 c mozzarella cheese, grated
Preheat oven to 500 with baking steel or pizza stone inside.
Roll out dough. Drizzle with olive oil, tops with garlic scapes, 4 cheese blend, pepperoni, onions and mozzarella.
Bake 5 – 8 minutes until crust is crispy and cheese is starting to brown.