This is adapted from Bon Appetite. It’s so yummy!
- ¼ c finely chopped chives
- ¼ c mayonnaise
- ¼ c basil
- ¼ c Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- ½ head of butter or Bibb lettuce leaves
- ¼ English hothouse cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 4 slices bread
- 8 ozs fresh mozzarella, sliced ¼ inch thick
- 2 cups sprouts (such as broccoli sprouts or alfalfa)
- Place chives, mayonnaise, tarragon, and yogurt in a blender. Add zest and juice of 1 lemon half; season with salt and pepper. Purée until smooth.
- Divide and smash avocado between 2 slices of bread; season with salt and pepper. Arrange lettuce and cucumbers over. Top with mozzarella and sprouts. Spread remaining 2 slices of bread with ¼ cup green goddess dressing and close sandwiches.