I love sheet pan meals! Easy to make and easy to clean up.
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 3 tbsp fresh oregano, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme, minced
- 3 tbsp fresh sage, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 baby potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 c pitted Castelventrano olives
- 1 lb chicken thighs
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
Preheat oven to 450. Spray a large baking pan.
Combine herbs, garlic, oil, salt and pepper in a large boil. Add potatoes and olives and toss to coat. Place potatoes onto pan. Top with lemon wedges.
Toss chicken in the remaining oil and place on baking pan.
Bake 40 – 45 minutes. Serve.