This vegetarian tacos are the bomb! Mostly hands off time makes them even better.
- 1 pack taco seasoning
- 6 tbsp lime juice, divided
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 lb butternut squash, diced chickpea size
- 1 c chopped cabbage, sliced thin
- 1 avocado, sliced thin
- Mexican creama or sour cream
- Taco sheslls
- Hot sauce
Preheat oven to 400.
In a large bowl combine 3 tbsp lime juice, taco seasoning, 1 tbsp olive oil and whisk. Stir in chickpeas and squash and toss to coat. Spread on a baking sheet and cook for 30 – 40 minutes until squash is tender and chickpeas are crunchy.
Toss cabbage with remaining lime juice.
Steam taco shells to soften for 10 min.
To assemble: place tortilla on plate, top with cabbage, avocado, roasted chickpeas and squash and drizzle with crema.
Serves 6. 7 WW points per 2 taco.