So good and only 4 WW points per mushroom! Did I mention they are super easy to make?
- 4 portobello mushrooms, wiped clean and gills and stem removed
- 6 oz artichoke hearts in water, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 8 kalamata olives, chopped
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese, diced
- Panko breadcrumbs
- Olive oil spray
- Salt and pepper
- Chili flakes or Aleppo pepper
Preheat oven to 425. Spray a baking sheet with olive oil. Place the mushrooms on the baking sheet.
In a bowl combine with tomato, artichokes, olives, mozzarella, parsley, salt and pepper. Spoon into the mushrooms and sprinkle with a little panko. Spray with olive oil and bake for 20 minutes, until golden on top and cheese is melted.
Serves 4 as a side, 2 as a main. 4 ww points per mushroom.