This is so yummy and quick!
- 2 tsp oyster sauce, plus more to taste
- 1 tsp fish sauce or Coconut Aminos
- 4 tsp neutral oil
- 1 1/2 tsp red chili pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp finely chopped garlic, divided
- 2 tsp water
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 2 (5-ounce) packages baby kale
- 8 oz king Trumpet mushrooms, sliced thin
- Black pepper
Whisk together oyster sauce, fish sauce, and 1 teaspoon oil in a small bowl until combined. If desired, stir in chile and sugar. Add additional oyster sauce, if desired. Stir in 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic; set aside. Whisk together 2 teaspoons water and cornstarch in a small bowl until milky and smooth; set aside.
Heat remaining 1 tbsp oil in a pan over high until shimmering. Add mushrooms cooking until browned on both sides. Add remaining 1 tablespoon garlic; cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, 5 to 10 seconds. Add kale a few handfuls at a time, stirring until wilted before adding next batch, until all greens have wilted and are reduced to about one-third in volume, about 2 minutes and 30 seconds.