These are so good – they are considered raw since they are dehydrated!
- 3 c corn, of frozen thaw and rinse
- 1 1/2 c chopped red pepper
- 3/4 c ground golden flax meal
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp ground cumin
Toss all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until almost smooth.
Use a 1/4 – 1/2 c measuring cup and spread with an off set spatula on a teflex lined dehydrator tray. Don’t spread too thin, they shrink.
Dehydrate at 115 for 4 – 6 hours, flip carefully and dehydrate for another 2 – 3 hours.
When dry and pliable, remove and use or refrigerate.
Makes 10 – 14 tortillas.
These are a healthy alternative to tortillas – so good! Keep them in the fridge and heat slightly when you are ready to eat them.
- 4 medium zucchinis
- 3 cups spinach
- 1/3 cup ground flax
- 1 tsp salt
- Pepper to taste
- Chop the zucchinis into large chunks and add them to a high speed blender. Blend until it is running smoothly through the blades.
- Add the spinach and blend again until smooth.
- Add the flax, salt, and pepper, and blend briefly to combine.
- Pour onto parchment-lined dehydrator trays, and spread into 6-8 inch circles with a spatula, leaving the edges thicker than the center.
- Dehydrate at 115 degrees for approximately 8 hours, or until they lift off the parchment paper and are dry throughout.
- Turn the dehydrator off and leave the wraps inside overnight. They should be soft.