Vegan tacos that are so quick and easy you won’t believe it!
- 1.5 cups de-shelled walnuts
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 8 Taco shells
- 1 head romaine, chopped
- 1 bunch of green onions chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
LIME CASHEW SOUR CREAM
Place walnuts to a food processor and process until mixture is kind of “meaty” and add seasonings and pulse to mix.
Fill taco shells with walnut mixture and top with toppings of choice
To make the lime cashew sour cream put all the ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Add more water if needed to get a sour cream consistency
Top tacos with sour cream and enjoy!
Makes 8 tacos.
- 1 C cashews soaked at least 10 mins in boiling water
- 1/3 c water
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- Pinch of salt