- This is from Vegan Comfort Food and it is mind blowing! It tastes like nacho geese sauce – I made one call change and used wondra instead of arrowroot flour. It will keep in he fridge for a week or so, you may need to thin with a little water when you reheat.
- 1 c peeled, diced potatoes
- 1/2 c, peeled, diced potatoes
- 1/4 grape seed or veggie oil
- 1/4 c non dairy milk or water
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 1/2 tsp arrowroot flour or wondra
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 6 pickled jalapeños
- 3 tbsp jalapeño bribe
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
Bring a pot of water to a boil and carrots and potatoes, cook until you can just pierce with a fork, about 6 minutes.
Add to a high powered blender with the rest of the ingredients and purée until smooth.
Makes about 1 1/2 cups.