This is a quick and delicious lunch idea.
- 3/4 c plain yogurt
- 3/4 c mango chutney
- 2 TBSP fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp mild curry powder
- 4 c shredded chicken
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup baby arugula leaves
- 4 brioche rolls or other rolls, split
In a food processor, pulse the yogurt, chutney, lime juice and curry until blended but not completely smooth. Scrape the mixture into a medium bowl, add the shredded chicken, scallions and cilantro and toss well. Season with salt and pepper.
Lay the arugula on the rolls, spoon the chicken salad on top and serve.